MumSMS +, SMS protective Applications

MumSMS +, SMS protective Applications. Create the users of Symbian, ya ya no good application to lock SMS. MumSMS + application name. I do not know until now already brapa version. This old school application that settles on my computer. And still I pake to HPku. This application can lock the SMS in, SMS out, Draft, and also stored in My Folders. Before I use this application, I use MumSMS application (without the +). Can only lock the Inbox, and can not pick out the sms which wrote that we want to lock. But on this application (SMS Mum +), we can lock a specific SMS that we choose. Simply press the * (star) wrote the text that would in the lock. This application also features a "Monitor ON". That is, if we enable this feature (Monitor ON), any incoming sms will not tambil in the Inbox, but directly to this application (MumSMS +). There are many other features in this application, I am not clever air-mah 'rhetoric' full on application. Better practice is in the same user directly.

 

0 comments